Supporting your sales team through automation solutions is, without doubt, the most practical approach to a winning marketing strategy. The strategy allows companies to centralize their entire sales marketing campaign and efforts on a single software.
While you can still establish and manage your inbound strategy, automation software solutions will save a lot of time and relieve you from endless reminder notifications. This will add convenience to your execution of the inbound cycle, and everything will be done at the appropriate time.
In essence, automation software facilitates sales enablement and offers plenty of benefits to your business.
Why Automate Your Sales and Marketing?
Sales automation mechanizes the time-consuming manual sales tasks using AI, software, and other digital solutions. Centralizing every marketing action allows for automated, customized approaches that allow for tracking and performance evaluation.
Our preferred CRM is HubSpot. The primary benefits of HubSpot automation include:
- Efficiency - Marketing automation software simplifies tasks. Posting blogs, and social media posts, creating your email nurturing campaign, and creating a landing page are all done on one platform.
- Sales and marketing alignment – Combining your company's sales and marketing efforts on a single software can boost sales productivity by 14.5 percent and reduce your marketing overhead by 12.2 percent.
- Higher conversion rates – Automation boosts team efficiency in terms of lead management and grows your conversion rates. The software tracks leads to retarget site visitors.
- Reporting precision – Sales automation simplifies analytics reporting, and the software offers a comprehensive overview of your overall strategy. This makes it easy to identify complications and fiction points.
- Data management – By tracking your lead engagement, automation makes it easy to manage your data, and you'll always have updated data.
- Lead scoring – Aligning sales and marketing sets up your team's lead scoring. The software will inform your sales department of the movement of your lead down the funnel.
- Scalability – Sales automation helps create processes and policies that can grow with your business.
- Remote working – Sales automation facilitates the migration to remote working conditions with ease. Even with limited face-to-face interactions, automation will ensure smooth processes.
Supporting Your Sales Team with Automation Software
Here are the primary way's in which you can leverage the value of sales automation to support your sales team:
Prospecting initiates and develops new business through efficient methods of looking for potential buyers. This sales automation capability's main objective is to move prospects through your sales funnel until they finally become revenue-generating clients.
One of the critical elements of a working prospecting campaign is the ability to identify the prospects and leads who truly require your solutions and address their pain points and challenges. These are the individuals with the highest likelihood of offering life-long value and business. You have to ask the right qualification questions to identify such customers.
HubSpot's leads and prospecting software simplify this by tracking site visits by potential customers in real-time. The solution can determine the customers or companies that are most engaged then craft custom email notifications.
Contacts and Deals
HubSpot saves any person that interacts with your company as a contact. This may include site visitors who reach out via your chat team, fill a form or potential clients you encountered in an event. By automating your email campaigns, your potential customers will move down the funnels, hence more qualified leads.
You'll send emails to the right leads at the most appropriate time. Hubspot also offers the right tools for database growth and replenishment as you continue dropping off contacts from your list.
You can also leverage HubSpot's deals to track potential revenue. Whenever a contact makes a move that aims at your revenue goals, like scheduling an appointment to discuss your service or product, you'll create a deal record. As a result, HubSpot will associate the relevant activities with the deal record.
Email Templates and Sequences
Email marketing is among the crucial aspects of your marketing toolkit. Once you've acquired a client's email address, you can send them as many messages as you like, provided they don't unsubscribe. This significantly cuts your ad spend.
Unfortunately, you can't always be available to send targeted messages at the most appropriate time to drive action.
Automating your email marketing by leveraging HubSpot's email templates and sequences takes the entire campaign to another level. Templates help you create visually appealing emails even if you know nothing about coding. On the other hand, email sequences use trigger-based and timed emails to send messages at the most impactful time.
Here are the common email sequence types:
- Nurture sequence – This email introduces new subscribers to your brand, and they deliver the appropriate opt-in rewards or bonuses.
- Engagement sequence – This sequence creates a deeper subscriber relationship. Once they've absorbed the nurturing message, an engagement email will prompt smaller-scale actions from them.
- Conversion sequence – These emails are your main arsenal. After nurturing your leads and enhancing your relationship through simple engagement suggestions, it'll be time to request them to buy.
- Onboarding sequence – Don't leave your customer hanging once they've made the desired action. Use onboarding emails to guide new buyers on optimal product use.
- Abandoned cart recovery – If a potential buyer has left their shopping cart without buying, this sequence may bring them back.
- Renewal sequence – This is your 'last ditch' move to bring a disengaged subscriber back. The two to three message sequence should offer a reward for the individual's continued engagement.
Meeting your current clients, prospects, or team members is among the few activities with the highest value to your business. However, setting up these appointments isn't as cut and dry. You must first juggle calendar events to find a suitable time, send conference links, and fill out contacts.
All these tasks are tedious and repetitive, but HubSpot's automated workflows can take care of everything. The sales automation platform can automatically sync contacts across your CRMs and calendars.
Most meeting scheduler solutions can connect to your inbox, but the challenge comes when you need schedules on your CRM. You can use the meeting scheduling tool from HubSpot to integrate your CRM and calendar, and you'll quickly set up meetings with leads, prospects, and clients.
You can share the tool's personalized booking link via email to invite anyone to view your availability and select the appropriate book time. Once a prospect schedules a meeting, the information will be automatically updated on your calendar and CRM.
The Bottom Line
Automation aligns marketing and sales, eliminates the tedious manual tasks, and streamlines outreach. Basically, it helps you scale your growth. But for the best results, you must understand the best practices and implement practical strategies.
A reliable HubSpot partner agency will help you implement a practical sales automation strategy to help you achieve your overall company goals.
Our free growth consultation will review your business model and guide you non the primary opportunities for your business growth.